Our unique itineraries are specifically designed to showcase the most fascinating destinations across the globe. As Regatta, Insignia, Nautica, Sirena, Marina, Riviera and Vista are all small and luxurious, each ship can call on the world’s most desirable ports, from historic cities to modern meccas to charming seaside villages nestled along sparkling coastlines.
- The Finest Cuisine at Sea®
- A variety of distinctive open-seating speciality restaurants, all at no additional charge Gourmet cuisine curatedby world-renowned Master Chef Jacques Pépin
- Epicurean enrichment programmes, including immersive Culinary
- Discovery Tours™ in the world’s most fascinating destinations
- Award-winning itineraries featuring more than 450 alluring destinations
- Spectacular port-intensive voyages featuring overnight visits
- and extended evening port stays
- Small, luxurious ships catering to just 684 to 1,250 guests
- Exceptional personalised service
- Elegant casual ambiance, no jacket or tie required
- Aquamar Spa + Vitality Center
From reading comfortably in the library to sipping fine vintages at a wine tasting, a wonderful spectrum of enriching activities awaits you on board. Join one of our esteemed guest lecturers to discover their unique cultural and destination expertise, or learn to prepare a variety of exquisite dishes at The Culinary Center, our state-of-the-art cooking school on Marina
. Embrace your inner artist at Artist Loft, where talented artists-in-residence offer inspiring workshops on Marina
as well as Insignia
world cruises. Spend the afternoon with friends at a lively trivia contest or bridge tournament.
While every aspect of the Oceania Cruises experience is a study in gracious understatement, our passion for serving The Finest Cuisine at Sea® is anything but. Our commitment to culinary excellence shines from beginning to end, from sourcing premium artisanal ingredients from around the world to our spacious state-of-the-art galleys and our distinguished chefs who are continually inspired by Master Chef Jacques Pépin, our Executive Culinary Director.
Isn’t it wonderful to feel welcome and comfortable when traveling? It makes the experience so much more enjoyable and encourages you to mingle with fellow travelers and to fully explore your ship and the exciting destinations visited. We have carefully selected the soothing colors and luxurious textures of every fabric, the vibrant glow of every sconce and the plush cushion of each settee, designing each detail so that our ships naturally exude a warm, inviting ambiance. You are instantly put at ease, and it’s so refreshingly casual and friendly that it’s like being in your own private country club where everyone knows your name.